This is one of the most favourite and popular drugstore concealer among many of you!
I was very curious to try out this concealer because from what it is claimed on the official website, this stuff should cover my veins and brighten up my under eye area.
I have it in the the shade “light” and it’s a perfect match for my under eye area. It has a yellow undertone, not overwhelming though, still good enough for fair/light skin tones. Just perfect to cover those blue-ish under eye circles!
Its formula is watery, not sure whether I like this or not… Maybe I am just used to thicker formulas.
Didn’t perform that good with redness on my face. Sometimes I may have one or two red zits and no magic happened It didn’t cover’em completely. Layering it up it’s not a good idea, because it will look cakey. This concealer is too heavy for layering. Strange, it is watery but still heavy
At first, I liked it’s packaging. A slim, plastic tube with a spout. But after few times of using it I noticed that I can’t properly close the cap! Like it doesn’t close good enough and as you can see there is a lot of mess.
I’ll list briefly what I like and dislike
What I liked:
- Very pigmented
- Covers dark under eye circles
- Brightens up under eye area
- Easy to work with, blends easily
- Comes with a good amount of product
- Cruelty Free!
What I disliked:
- Feels very heavy
- Too watery formula
- Creases badly (even if I set it with powder)
- Sets into all fine lines and accentuates them
- Doesn’t cover any redness
- Looks cakey when you try to layer it
- Because of the yellow undertone doesn’t blend perfectly on my face, works only on my under eye area
- It lasts only an hour or two before it starts fading…
- The cap doesn’t close properly, but I may admit it’s just my tube, maybe not all of them are the same
I am not wowed by this concealer. I use it from time to times when I need a bit more coverage under my eyes, I make sure to use the tiniest amount because I know it will crease.
Also I use this concealer to clean any mess or mistake when I do my brows
I will be waiting for your opinions and experience with this concealer if you did try it 😉 Maybe you liked it more.
See you in my next post! Have a great day!