I am so very excited to finally post a makeup look on my blog.
Even though I am wearing makeup 5 days a week…. Lately I felt quite uninspired, and all I had on would be a winged liner and a bright lipstick.
I love aqua colors, and I decided to do an aqua makeup as a comeback to my fierce looks ;)
And as a bonus, I will include a pictorial for this look. If I will get good response from you, I will post these more often.
First, I’m gonna list all the products used and then we’re gonna move to the pictorial itself.
I would be very happy if you’d let me know how do you feel about this look and pictorials in general. Should I do them on regular basis? Let’s say once a week?
Face: e.l.f. Hydrating Under Eye Primer, L’Oreal Paris Infallible Pro Matte Foundation in 104 Golden Beige, Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer in Fair, Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque, e.l.f. High Definition Undereye Setting Powder, L’Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder in W3 Nude Beige, L’Oreal Hydra Perfecte Perfecting loose Powder in Translucent 916, e.l.f. Pressed Powder in Coco (as my contouring shade).
Eyes: NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk, Flormar Matte Mono e/s M12, No name 28 e/s palette (aqua color), e.l.f. Pressed Powder in Coco, Makeup Geek Shimmermint e/s, Too Faced Bon Bons Palette Vanilla e/s, Hard Candy Show Girl loose glitter in Broadway 004, Wet n Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner in 864 Plum, Smashbox Photo Op Eyeshadow Palette Black Currant e/s, Kat Von D Chrysalis palette Hybrid Moments, Mezzanine, Lucid e/s, Femi Cosmetics Metallic Golden Olive mineral e/s, Kiss eye lashes #11, Covergirl The Super Sizer mascara in Very Black.
- I applied NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk on my upper mobile lid as a base. Then white e/s Flormar Matte Mono e/s M12 in the inner corner.
- Aqua color (28 e/s palette no name) e/s on the upper mobile lid.
- A beautiful chocolate color in the crease and a little above crease. I’ve used the e.l.f. Pressed Powder in Coco for that.
- To add a little shine and to make my blending even smoother, I applied Makeup Geek Shimmermint e/s on the edges of my crease color. Just a tiny bit….
- Too Faced Bon Bons Palette Vanilla e/s on my browbone and then Hard Candy Show Girl loose glitter in Broadway 004 on top of white e/s.
- Made a cat eye winged eyeliner using the Wet n Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner in 864 Plum. I thought this color would compliment the look.
- Deepening my crease with a dark burgundy plumy e/s which was the Black Currant e/s from Smashbox Photo Op Eyeshadow Palette.
- Applied the Kat Von D Chrysalis palette Hybrid Moments e/s on 2/3 of my lower lid on top of the NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk.
- Blended the Hybrid Moments e/s with the Mezzanine e/s from the same Kat Von D Chrysalis palette .
- Applied Lucid e/s from the Kat Von D Chrysalis palette on the very inner lower lid.
- Finished the look with Kiss eye lashes #11, Covergirl The Super Sizer mascara in Very Black and a Metallic Golden Olive mineral e/s by Femi Cosmetics in my waterline.