We wanted to create some looks which would be spring related. Azahara asked me if I agree our theme to be cherry blossom and I said yes!
I created a more wearable version using pinks, reds, purple and neon green stuffed with glitters. Azahara created a more artistic version, you can take a look at her makeup in my video, I have inserted the link to her tutorial there!
For the face:
- Artdeco Eyeshadow Base
- Elope, Control e/s from Sigma’s Bare palette
- IsaDora Perfect Shade Liner 02 Soft Dark Brown
- 42 eyeshadows/blushes shimmer palette
- Makeup Atelier Paris T09 palette
Bitten, Cupcakee/s by Makeup Geek
- Seedling #428 and Rich Red #480 e/s by Beauties Factory
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
- Canary Yellow, Purple Sparkle mineral e/s by Femi Cosmetics
- Black gel liner by Tony Moly
- Golden Rose #201 Silky Touch mate e/s
- Golden glitter
- Sensation Look mascara in black by Golden Rose
- Model21 lashes C22
- Waterproof lipliner #322 by Classics
- Golden Rose lipstick #115
Take a look at my favourite makeup brushes: click here
All photos can be enlarged by clicking on them:
I hope so much you liked my tutorial!
Let me know what’s your favourite spring e/s combo? 😉