I want to share with you my little Golden Rose Rich Color nailpolishes haul. After I’ve read so many raving reviews on them I couldn’t help myself to not buy at least a few when I noticed them in a beauty supply store!
Each bottle contains: 10.5 ml of product
Price may vary: US$1 – US$1.6
Yes, they are extremely cheap, but so qualitative!
What makes them so different from all the other Golden Rose nailpolishes? This is just my opinion and experience, I have tried many Golden Rose nailpolishes :)
- they are very pigmented (you get an opaque finish with only one coat, well some of the colors requires 2 coats)
- apply smoothly
- the formula is not too watery, nor too thick; it’s just as it should be!
- large brush (that’s a plus for me!)
- dry fast
- long lasting
- it doesn’t have a very strong chemical smell (if I’d compare them to the horrible smell of Kleancolor…. these ones don’t smell at all :D )
- very cheap and they’re available at almost all beauty supply stores in Europe, Asia…
– This is a very beautiful beige color! I was actually looking for such a color and never was quite happy with what I’ve got because most of the times the color on my nails was too warm, with orange hues… But this one is gorgeous and very trendy by the way ;)
– Deep plum red color. Totally in love with it. Looks very beautiful and chic on nails.
– It looks a bit different in person. I’d say it’s a deep grass green with a mint hue, it’s hard to describe. This color is very complex. I’m wearing a glossy top also from Golden Rose.
– A dark blue color to die for. On the pic it looks lighter because of the flash, but believe me it’s deeper and darker. This looks also very fashionable and posh ;)
Golden Rose Rich Color 20
– Melted silver on my nails… Words can’t describe how beautiful this color is! Very shiny, mirror like effect. It applies so even, it creates almost that chrome finish on my nails. Stunning!
I don’t know how about you, but I will definitely buying more of these Golden Rose Rich Color nailpolishes! If they are available in your country, just grab one, I guarantee you won’t be disappointed ;)
I tried using them for nailstamping, and they worked! Especially the #20, the silvery one :)
Take a look how the green nailpolish looks on my nails after 5 days of wearing with top coat :)
Didn’t cheap or crack… It stayed beautifully untill I took it off.
From now on this line will be a must have for me! Hope they will expand it and introduce more colors!