I got my February bag on Valentine’s Day! I think that was so cute. I am not sure if it was planned or it’s just my luck :)
This month bag is not what I expected it to be honestly. Besides it being pink I do consider it’s totally off the whole theme. I thought it would have some “love” elements going on.
Here you have a sneak peak ;)
Let’s move into all the goodies this bag is filled with, shall we?
I will start with one item I was excited the most about.
1. Emite Makeup Eye Lash Curler – I am already using it and enjoying the lifted lashes it gives me ;) The handles are very comfortable.And it also came with 3 additional rubber pads. What’s not to love? :)
2. ModelCo Blush Cheek Powder in Cosmopolitan (3.6g / 0.12oz) – Beautiful blush color. The color is definitely not a plain cool pink, it has a peachy tint to it, not too much though. This color would look great on any skin tone. It applies and blends smoothly. Staying power is not that great. And that would be my only complaint. After 3 hrs I can see some fading.
3. City Color Cosmetics Creamy Lip Stain in Flirtini (2.3ml / 0.078oz) – Well, this didn’t work as a lip stain for me. It’s more like a liquid lipstick. It has a very strong fragrance, which I am not a fan of. The pigmentation is good. The color is beautiful, a mauvey-pink shade, one of my fav colors for everyday makeup. But I can’t use it on its own, I have to apply a lip pencil first and that’s because the formula is kinda greasy, at least that’s the feeling I get when I am applying it on. But I love it over my rosey-mauve lip liner, it’s not that greasy anymore and I get a very opaque coverage from just one layer.
4. Mitchell and Peach Fine Radiance Oil (10ml / 0.34oz) – I didn’t have any fabulous results with using face oils… And a lot of the times I would just get clogged pores and pimples on my skin. So, that’s why I am using this oil very carefully, once a week maybe… It feels nice and absorbs really quickly. If you are into oils, you may like this one.
5. Eva NYC Up All Night Volumizing Spray – I still didn’t try this hair spray cause I am not into hair at all :) I can spend hours doing my makeup, but I hate doing my hair. I don’t know, maybe I will use it some time… maybe not :)
This bag was a hit for me. I think the selection of items I got to try is good. The only product I don’t care about is the hair spray, but at least now I have one.
If you’re an ipsy subscriber, let me know what you got and how you liked it? :)
See you very soon.