If you would like to know my experience and my thoughts on them don’t skip my upcoming posts!
I’ll start with NATURE REPUBLIC Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel.
|Its price: $10USD – $12USD
Where to find: I ordered it off e-bay with free shipping
First of all, this gel is certified by CCOF (California Certified Organic Farmers).
Its main ingredient is Aloe Vera leaf extract! The gel is free of parabens, mineral oil and artificial colors/flavours.
Aloe Vera gel is a great moisturizer and you can use it on your face, body, arms, legs and hair!
It comes in a big plastic jar. You could mention from the beginning of my post that there are 300ml of gel! Great 🙂 It has a protective cap also.
The smell is very refreshing! It smells like a mix of cucumber and aloe vera gel 🙂 I love it.
|As you can see I have used almost half of the jar already lol|
It’s absolutely transparent.
I replaced almost all of my creams with this product. It’s very versatile.
My top uses for it are:
- After shaving lotion! You know that itchy feeling and those bumps?!
Nothing worked for me until I have applied this gel…It calms my skin so well. I make sure to apply it on my legs everyday to prevent any irritation;
- As a moisturizer. And I am using it on my face, body, arms and legs 🙂 Just make sure to not apply to much on your face, it can feel sticky 🙂 Sometimes when I feel my skin needs more moisture I apply my regular moisturizer on top and my skin feels amazing!
- Face/eye masks. I add this gel to all my face masks. It will boost the effect of your mask providing it with extra moisture and soothing properties. Also you get up in the morning with puffy eyes, apply some of this gel on your cotton pads and leave’em there for 10-15mins. The result will surprise you 🙂
- Makeup primer. It prepares my skin excellent hence to its calming and soothing properties. My foundation applies very smoothly;
- Works like magic if you were sunburned. Just apply it and see how it heals everything. It will help with any kind of burn or bug bites/stings;
- Eyebrow/eyelash gel. I love how soft my lashes feel afterwards… I use my eyebrow brush for that;
- As a lip moisturizer;
The only thing I didn’t like is how it worked as a hair mask… It just didn’t work for me. I couldn’t see any results. But that’s not even a con for me, considering all the other uses I have out of this gel 🙂
Hope I didn’t forget anything to mention. This gel is my HG! I will repurchase it until I will find something better, especially as an after shaving lotion 🙂