Well, this look is more pin up inspired because it is more complex than the original style but still looks chic and glamorous!I’ve sticked to a bold wing, some black glitters on my lower lid, brown, golden and red e/s. I’ve paired all these with a cool toned red lipstick. I soo loved the result.
I love using browns, reds and goldens with my gray-ish green blue eyes!
This version is more of a night out or special occasion look; but if you will use a taupe color in the crease instead of all those used by me and a more toned down lipstick, this makeup can be easily transformed into a more neutral one. Oh, and of course in this case you should choose a more neutral lipstick.
By the way, this look would be very appropriate for the upcoming Valentine’s Day :)
Hope you will enjoy!
|click on the photo to enlarge it|
- 15 colors concealer palette
- Pretty Compact Quartet Eye Shadow P045 by Flormar
- Elopee/s from Sigma’s Bare palette
- Crystal Ice mineral e/s by Femi Cosmetics
- Glamorous, Bitten e/s by Makeup Geek
- Black gel liner by Tony Moly
- Sensation Look mascara in black by Golden Rose
- Black glitters, no name
- Red Cherry #747L
- Red lip pencil (sorry can’t read its name and number)
- 32 colors lipstick palette (a lot of brands carry this palette, also you can try and find it on e-bay)
Take a look at my favourite makeup brushes: click here