My very first Monthly Favorites post! I am very excited to add a new category to my blog. I should do it a long time ago, cause my preferences vary and change from month to month… I have quite a few favorite products to share with you this month. So, let’s do it.
In September I loved smoky eyes and berry/wine lips. I will tell you in details my most favorite products which I was using to achieve that look.
- Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette – Of course that’s gonna be my most used palette for this fall and winter! When all that heat is over I love me some smoky eyes. This palette makes it so easy that I can’t resist a day without it :) If you still didn’t get your hands on it, do it.
- Inglot e/s #352 – a very pale pinky salmon color. Since I am wearing a lot of reddish e/s lately, this is a must have e/s for my inner corner, brow bone or a transition color.
- Makeup Geek Bitten e/s – out of all the e/s I have tried from MUG this one is the one I liked the most. And this is the one I am using very often. The color is gorgeous. Burgundy red e/s is very flattering with blue, green and grey eyes. It would make a very sexy smokey eye ;)
- e.l.f. Long-Lasting Lustrous e/s in Soiree – I still love these e.l.f e/s and especially this color. Very long lasting and shiny. And again it is one of those colors which I love for fall, burgundy :)
- e.l.f. crease brushes – since my most weared makeup style is smoky eyes of course I need some good blending brush. And it happened to be these two e.l.f. brushes. They are amazing. Very soft. Perfect domed shape. The only difference between them is the size. The smaller one is very good to smoke out the color on my lower lid and to deepen the crease. My smokey never looked so good before :)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Sabbath – I got this eyeliner on sale for only $6. It is a very deep blue color and it goes so well with all those bronze, brown, blue, purple, green colors… But what I like the most about it is the brush. It is so thin. The application of your eyeliner will be stress free with this product :)
- Rimmel lip pencil in 061 Wine – I needed a good berry red lip pencil to go with my fall lippies. I found the perfect one at Rimmel. The price is good and I liked the quality too. It applies smooth, not drying and it is long lasting.
- e.l.f. Matte Lip Color in Wine – a beautiful wine color, perfect for this season. I can’t say that I am loving this product 100%, but I like the color. Its finish is not as matte, it’s more of a creamy velvety finish. I had troubles reapplying it, it wouldn’t apply even. It is not a very long lasting product especially if you’re not gonna be using a lip pencil as a base. I don’t think I will repurchase it.
- L’Oreal Perfecting Loose Powder 916 Translucent – this loose powder is a must have product for me. I have to set my foundation with a mattifying powder but I don’t like the matte finish. When I apply this powder on top of my setting powder, my skin definitely doesn’t look that matte no more. It gives a very subtle glow. So you kinda have your oils under control and you’re not matte. That’s what I was going for.
- e.l.f. High Definition Undereye Setting Powder – I’ve talked about this product before and I continue loving it and using on a daily basis :) My concealer stays in place all day and it is not drying.
- Wet n Wild Megalast nailpolish in Haze of Love – gorgeous color! On the photo it looks brighter but in fact it is a muted burgundy red color. Perfect for fall. I was wearing it a lot in September.
Alright, so this was my list of favorite products for the month. I would gladly read what’s your favorite products in the comments’ section!
See you very soon in a makeup post ;)