“Great skin forever, inexpensively and simply.”
She asked me if I would like to receive her book about skin care along with a sample for review. I already heard about this book, so it didn’t take me too long to reply Dana’s e-mail 🙂
Take a look at Dana’s unretouched photo; no face makeup (only some eye makeup and lip gloss):
Who would dare say NO?! 🙂
|Little sneak peak 😉|
Why do I recommend you this book?
- very easy to read; so even if English is not your native language (just like in my case) you won’t need a translator to enjoy the reading 😉
- you will find out interesting facts about products you’re using on your face;
- what ingredients work best for your skin? knowing that, you won’t spend a fortune searching for products that really work;
- if you didn’t hear anything about glycolic peel and all its benefits, Dana shared a lot of valuable information about it in her book 🙂
- Dana will reveal you in her book how to get the perfect skin, get rid of pimples, of other skin issues and how to look your best!
I don’t wanna talk too much about what’s inside the book… I found it very helpful and learnt some tips I didn’t know before 🙂
I also received a sample of a 30% Glycolic Peel pH 2.1:
All the instructions and advices on how to use the peel are in the book, but I’ll tell you how I did it 🙂
You need to start with a clean face. Prepare your skin with rubbing alcohol, I applied it on my face avoiding the eye and mouth area. And then applied the peel… After 20 secs it started to burn! But it wasn’t something I couldn’t endure. I know that some burning is inevitable. I waited for 3-4 mins and rinsed it off with lukewarm water. My skin was so smooth! I didn’t have any redness, everything went great for me. I applied my moisturizer and enjoyed that feeling 😉 I didn’t experience any flakiness… But I did notice in the next days that my small, whitehead pimples just disappeared from my forehead! Bingo!
Now, I wanna try so badly the entire system. One peel is not enough for sure 🙂
And now for the best part, Dana was kind enough to offer her book and a sample of glycolic peel to one of my lucky winner!
The giveaway is opened worldwide! It will last ’till June 1, 2013. The winner will be chosen by Refflecopter 🙂